News

Great job on Finals, everyone! I was really impressed with the amount of preparation for this playing test and with your growth this year. If I had given you this music at the beginning of the year, most of you would have panicked and had no idea how to approach it. Instead, most of you panicked and play well anyway!


Sunday, April 21, 2013

Movie soundtracks

Inspired by Laura's "I am the Doctor" and Faith's digging up Game of Thrones sheet music. I'm working on both of these to at least sight-read, if not perform.
And someone remind me to try out electric violins on "I am the Doctor" please! I keep meaning to add those but keep forgetting about it. Kaila has a new ax she wants to try out!

Different people have arranged these and have graciously made sheet music for strings available. I'm re-arranging it specifically for us.



The same guy did a Game of Thrones arrangement, but I thought this was cooler/different. Talk about using full bows! That's a lot of music being made by four people.


No comments:

Post a Comment