News

Great job on Finals, everyone! I was really impressed with the amount of preparation for this playing test and with your growth this year. If I had given you this music at the beginning of the year, most of you would have panicked and had no idea how to approach it. Instead, most of you panicked and play well anyway!


Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Slideshow on video page

The slideshow from our Awards Banquet is on the Videos page. Thank you to the Seitz family for doing such a wonderful job!
I fixed the videos from the Spring Concert so you can actually watch them now.
And thank you all for the scrapbook, I absolutely love it! One of my 8th graders from Twin Peaks made a scrapbook for me probably 7 years ago. I still have it and cherish it, and I will cherish this one also. All of your comments are my favorite part and you did such a great job on the pages! I'll bring it in tomorrow so you can look at it if you haven't seen it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment