News

Great job on Finals, everyone! I was really impressed with the amount of preparation for this playing test and with your growth this year. If I had given you this music at the beginning of the year, most of you would have panicked and had no idea how to approach it. Instead, most of you panicked and play well anyway!


Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Internet famous

Better late than never, here I am with the Pacific Sound Brass Quintet playing the National Anthem at Petco Park in September. I was trying to figure out how I could show this to you despite the lack of technology in our classroom (which I am working to improve) and I finally realized today that I can put it here. Again, better late than never.
I am the second blob from the left, and the second trumpet player to come in on the melody. All the trumpet fracks are the other guy. No, really, they actually are!


 

I am thinking about ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment